FBBC Church Ministries Listed by Age Group
- Baptist Boys Battalion - Bible lessons, tool training, activities (Annual Rocket Launch), and game time for young boys during our Sunday Training Hour 5:30 - 6:25 PM.
- Children's Church - Classes on Sundays that are specifically structured to teach God’s Word on a child’s level.
- Gracious Girls - Bible lessons, crafts, sewing lessons for young girls. Taught during our Sunday Training Hour 5:30 - 6:25 PM.
- Home School Helps - Monthly field trips, projects, and fellowship.
- Patch the Pirate Club - Bible & Music training for children aged 6-12
- Summer Camp - summer camp for juniors.
- Teen Girls Training - A ministry of teaching teen girls to be servants. Taught on Wednesday PM.
- Teen Boys Training - Wednesday PM Bible and common sense training for teens.
- Teen Soulwinning - Saturday afternoon. During the summer & fall months tens of thousands of Gospel tracts are passed our at the many festivals we have in the WNY area.
- Teen Camp - winter & summer camp for teens.
- Teen Youth Group - Organized activities, rallies, special meetings, winter & summer camp for teens.
- Winter Camp - Teen Winter Camp Retreat hosted by us in Sinclarville, NY
- Men's Soulwinning & Visitation - Going out two by two into the community to spread the "Good News" of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Missionary Wives Sunshine Ministry - Meets monthly and prepares special seven day gift packages (something to open each day for seven days) to be sent overseas to various missionary wives.
- Prayer Meetings - Wednesday after the Bible Study at 7 PM and Sunday at 8:40 PM for men and 6 PM for ladies.
- Prison Ministry - Two hours of preaching, singing & teaching once a month in the Collins & Gowanda Correctional Facility with Rock of Ages Prison Ministry.
- Secret Sisters - Secret sisters in a ministry in which ladies have the opportunity to minister secretly to other ladies in the church by praying for them, writing encouraging notes, giving small gifts, and simply befriending them.
- Singles Fellowship - Monthly special activities & organized fellowships for singles age 18 and up.
- Benevolence Ministry - A ministry designed to help needy or hurting people in the congregation and community.
- Birthday Sunshine Ministry - Ministry of sending birthday cards & words of encouragement to church members and friends.
- Bus Ministry - Free transportaion to our church with weekly program for children and adults who ride the bus.
- Care Ministry - Ministry of organized caring for others in the church & community.
- Charity House - Our "prophets chamber." A home we own in Irving NY. It is open for traveling missionaries, evangelists and other servants of the Lord.
- Deaf Ministry - Each main preaching service is signed for the deaf. Sign language lessons are taught each Sunday during our training hour.
- Discipleship Ministry
- Evans Chapel - Our church plant in Angola, NY
- Fair Ministry - Gospel tract distribution & soul winning at two local County Fairs
- Home Bible Discipleship - 28 lesson Bible Study course for adults & teens. 26 lesson ABC's of the Christian Life Course for children.
- Hospitality Sunshine Ministry - Dinners, house cleaning and such for our members who are hurting because of sickness, death etc.
- Letter Writing Ministry - Letter writing to the people of our community.
- Military Personnel Support Ministry - Writing letters of encouragement to our young men in the service of our country.
- Nursing Home - The Nursing Home Outreach is an outreach to lonely and elderly people, some of whom are near eternity. We have the privilege of being able to visit with and minister to these people by conducting “church services” on a regular basis.
- Printing Ministry - Printing tracts, booklets, and material free for Missions around the world and for churches local at affordable rates. Also material for our own church's soulwinning and disipleship efforts.
- Road Side Sign Ministry - Current issue, Biblical and common sense messages that are viewed by thousands of drivers each day in front of our church.
- Sunday School - Sunday School is a way in which people of all ages can be taught in basic Bible principles and lessons. The small classroom setting can provide quality instruction time with knowledgeable teachers.
November 4, 2012